Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Networking: Making it Work for You
Monday, July 30, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, United States
SMC SBDC at Bundy Campus Room 235
3171 S Bundy Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90066
This workshop will give you a basic understanding of the agreements you use every day to buy, sell, and barter.
Primary Topics (include, but are not limited to):
- Learn how to create content for your marketing purposes utilizing social media
- Capture your customers' attention and interest
- Formulate a plan to communicate to your client base
- Capitalize on increasing brand recognition and propensity to buy
- Review of Twitter, Facebook, and You Tube
Facilitator: Monica Rayes
When & Where
Small Business Development Center hosted by Santa Monica College
The Santa Monica College Small Business Development Center is part of a 38-center network throughout California. These centers all function to serve the small business owner and entrepreneur. The SMC SBDC offers a wide variety of services for present and potential small business owners. Counseling services are confidential and free of charge.